STAFF | Matthew Dawson
Matthew joined Accord Financial Solutions in 2012 after having completed a double Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Commerce at Flinders University. After learning the ropes in administrative and paraplanning roles, he became an Authorized Representative in 2015 and was appointed Chair of the Investment Committee in 2016 and Training Manager in 2019.
Since becoming an adviser, Matt has grown a diverse client base, dealing with young adults, mums and dads through to retirees and aged care.
Matt has the designation of specialist here at Accord when it comes to the lesser known areas of Aged Care and Social Security (Centrelink). As a result of his career progression and acquired knowledge, he was invited to lecture and help coordinate the Financial Planning topic at Flinders University in July 2015.
Matt spent the first 18 years of his life in Mildura where in between school hours he worked in various businesses including a newsagent, a vineyard, tiling, and at a winery.
Matt's spare time is generally occupied reading, spending time with friends, social cricket and golf.
Authorised Representative No: 1236279 of Accord Financial Solutions Pty Ltd (AFSL 323379)
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance)
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- DFP5v2 Tax for Financial Advising
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning
- Accredited Aged Care Professional
- FPA – Financial Planning Association of Australia
- TPB – Tax Practitioners Board as a tax (financial) adviser