STAFF | Darien Reimann
I was lucky to grow up on 6,000 acres in the Riverland, South Australia. During secondary school I developed a keen interest in finance and investments. My interest in helping people with their finances led me to further studies in the field so I moved to Adelaide to undertake my degree before starting work in the Financial Services Industry in 1998 with Westpac Bank, initially in mortgage production then as a Financial Adviser.
In 2000, I moved back to the Riverland as a paraplanner obtaining my authorised representative licence in 2003. In 2009 I started my own business under the license of Accord Financial Solutions Pty Ltd. My wide experience in the industry has been developed through working with a range of clients including farmers, wage earners, business owners, Doctors as well as charity and not for profit organisations.
Whilst based in Adelaide, I regularly travel to the Barossa and Riverland districts in SA as well as Melbourne to service the financial needs of my clients.
In 2009 I married Anna and together we raise our 2 boys James and Charlie. I enjoy being outdoors spending time with family and friends.
Authorised Representative No: 229294 & Credit Representative 409705
Accord Financial Solutions Pty Ltd (AFSL 323379)
- Bachelor of Business (Banking and Finance);
- Diploma of Financial Planning;
- ASX Accredited Listed Products Adviser;
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) Accreditation
- Margin Lending and Geared Investments Accreditation
- AFA - Member of the Association of Financial Advisers;
- TPB – Tax Practitioners Board as a tax (financial) adviser